Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, let's try these for my first list:

3 Flyods
Russian River
Wicked Weed
Firestone Walker
Treehouse
Jackie O's
Trillium
New England Brewing Co
Surly
The Alchemist Brewery

Am I credentialed enough to fulfill this? I have access to a few of these and would like to partake. If not acceptable then no worries.

Am I credentialed enough to fulfill this? I have access to a few of these and would like to partake. If not acceptable then no worries.

You are very close... 9 posts away. Go hang out for twenty minutes in the social area or answer some questions from noobs in the beginner section and you can be eligible this afternoon. I recommend posting a beverage in the "what are you drinking now" thread or swinging by the "friendly place for friends who drink"... your post count will double in a day.

You are very close... 9 posts away. Go hang out for twenty minutes in the social area or answer some questions from noobs in the beginner section and you can be eligible this afternoon. I recommend posting a beverage in the "what are you drinking now" thread or swinging by the "friendly place for friends who drink"... your post count will double in a day.

Right on! Didn't know what my count was (on mobile). I'll get it up to the required quick as possible. Thanks for the info!

I'll check the consumer's beverage center here in Buffalo before we leave and see if I can't grant this. I know some of those don't have distro in NY though. Might have to pass on it.

All right here we go:

Creature Comforts
Trillium
Pipeworks
Treehouse
Russian River
Tired Hands
Half Acre
Other Half
Perennial
4 Hands

@PatrickGoss, glad to see that everything made it. You will have to let me know what you think about the Troegs Splinter Series Troegenator. Enjoy

Got a package from hooterjbrew today. Never tried any of these. There loaded into the beer fridge so they can all be sampled this weekend.

image.jpg

For my list going to make it easy. I love sours, and I like wheats, cream ale, kolsch, pale ale, porters, coffee beer, not a huge hop head but I don't mind IPA as long as there not really dry. Pretty much send me stuff I can't get in Illinois.

Here's also a list of breweries I also want to try:

Wicked Weed Sours
Pizza Port
Trillium
Treehouse
maine beer company
Rare Barrel

I can hook you up with Wicked Weed. I can get oblivion, serenity, black angel, amorous, etc.

For my list going to make it easy. I love sours, and I like wheats, cream ale, kolsch, pale ale, porters, coffee beer, not a huge hop head but I don't mind IPA as long as there not really dry. Pretty much send me stuff I can't get in Illinois.

Here's also a list of breweries I also want to try:

Wicked Weed Sours
Pizza Port
Trillium
Treehouse
maine beer company
Rare Barrel

I now realize with some of the PM's I've gotten, I should have been a little more clear. If you want to grab this list, you don't have to send me beers from the breweries that I listed. I was just saying that I've been wanting to try beers from there.

I should have also stated I've had a lot of WW sours, and been wanting to try some of their new stuff. Also just found out about their S'mores Stout, which sounds awesome, not sure how "rare" that one is.

Wicked Weed Sours I've Had:
Dark Arts
Golden Angel
Bless Her Heart
Recurrant
Red Angel
Genesis Blonde
TakeTake
Lusus Naturae
Amorouse
Oblivion
Black Angel
Genesis, Serenity

Hope that clears things up.

I'm easy I'd like local sours, porters, and stouts or any other must have beer I can't get in North Carolina.

I'm easy I'd like local sours, porters, and stouts or any other must have beer I can't get in North Carolina.

If abeasst is still waiting for a grant by the weekend, I will definitely do this. Not many sours available up here near Buffalo but porters and stouts abound.

I've got this @abeasst. PM me your info. Unfortunately, no sours but I've found quite a few different local NY stouts/porters.

I'm pretty easy myself. Any types of lambics, wilds, saisons, farmhouse, ciders, meads, juicy ipa/dipa's, belgians, milk stouts, preferably stuff with no distro in NY or very limited. Love to try other areas small locals as well. Surprise me with any styles really!

I'm pretty easy myself. Any types of lambics, wilds, saisons, farmhouse, ciders, meads, juicy ipa/dipa's, belgians, milk stouts, preferably stuff with no distro in NY or very limited. Love to try other areas small locals as well. Surprise me with any styles really!

I'll take @hawleyfafms PM me your info

The Alchemist (had heady topper, want to try other brews)
Three Floyds
Creature Comforts
Treehouse
Russian River
Tired Hands
4 Hands (had the milk stout thanks to @liquidflame, wanna try others)
Fat heads
Cigar city (haven't had it since Tampa airport :p)
Trillium
Kern river

What whatever other rockin brews, not really a fan of ciders.

Package has been sent:mug:

Back