Could use some help selecting paint for freezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the insight! Cool thread, and I dig the DIY distributor! How did you paint the gasket with the door open without getting paint all over the inside of the fridge? Also, did you prime the fridge?

It sure is! I've got the ingredients for a few batches lined up...since I can't brew outside, I've just resorted to making apfelwein for the time being lol

The rain will stop soon enough!

OK. What the hell is your avatar (uh... is that you?) I keep thinking "DYNOMITE" when I see it (am I dating myself?). Yeah, JJ Jackson.

Not so much with the DYNOMITE quote, but by not making the connection between the 'Ol Dirty Plastered', and the avatar.

LOL- Nope it's not JJ- Elmetal got it right- it's ol' dirty bastard from Wu-Tang fame...
Figured a pic of him would better than me...lol plus it's just damn funny. :fro:

I know you guys are wanting pics, but hold on now! it's still raining like crazy here and hopefully it'll clear up by this weekend. I'm on the night shift, and also have a part time so getting any work done during the week just ain't gonna happen. Thanks for keeping the thread going guys! :mug:

Man! This DIY bunch is a tough crowd! You got me Wilser...you are right. The thread did start that way, but has evolved into other aspects of painting a freezer...oh well.

Back