Costco Kegerator - Pretty Good Deal!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TTB-J

Reaction score
http://www.compactappliance.com/Dan...SHOPDISCOUNT&gclid=CN7P3ferlK4CFQ3GKgodrw6bKw

Just a heads up - I purchased the above-linked Danby Kegerator from Costco (of all places) at a really good price. Originally, it was $369.00, but I actually picked up a floor model and got an additional 10% off for a total of $333.00. It comes with a 5 lb. CO2 tank, regulator, and a sanke keg hookup. I've had mine plugged in for about a week now and the temp has held very steady so far. After switching out the hook-ups for a pin lock set, buying a corny keg, and filling up the CO2 tank, I was back about $420.00, which I think is a pretty good deal for an entry level complete kegerator setup.

Anyways, if you have a Costco near you and you're a member, check it out and see if one of your locations has these - not a bad way to get started kegging!

Back