[corona mill] am I missing a part....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jsamp

Reaction score
...or can I just not figure this thing out. I just received it today and putting it together seemed straight forward or so I thought. Id read the instructions if I knew spanish. Here's a couple pics. Those are the only remaining parts on the table.

2011-08-10104015.jpg

2011-08-10104041.jpg

Broken huh? What part? The box it was packaged in looked like it got beat up but it wasn't very secure in the fedex box. I already thought about sending it back but wanted to make sure I wasn't being dumb.

That little cylinder that's all rough on the end is broken off of something on the unit. The small channel running through the roughness is where that cotter pin used to sit. I'm not familiar with that particular machine, but that's definitely broken. I bet one of the rotating shafts has a matching spot.

...or can I just not figure this thing out. I just received it today and putting it together seemed straight forward or so I thought. Id read the instructions if I knew spanish. Here's a couple pics. Those are the only remaining parts on the table.

Where did you buy it from?

It is broken. I know where now. I got it off Amazon so I shouldnt have to much problem returning it. What a bummer I just got my 1st bulk order in that consists of a 50lb bag of 2 row and 3 lbs of hops. Thanks for the help.

Back