• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corny Kegs in southern ME

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluidmechanics

Reaction score
Hey folks, besides LHBS is there anywhere in southern Maine (Portland south) to the Portsmouth, NH area to get cheep corny kegs. I haven't found anything I love on craigslist. I was hoping to find a soda distributer looking to offload ones they aren't using anymore, or something like that. Thanks for the help.

There is a New England Ball-Lock Keg Group Buy. With any luck we'll get enough people to get kegs down to $30 or less.

Depending upon where you are in Southern ME the lowell area would be, what, a 1 -2 hour drive. Not sure if this is doable -- just throwing it out there.

Cheers!

That link appears to be dead - any idea if the group-buy is still being organized?

I've got 10 of them for sale. I'm near Portsmouth. But, they're $35 each........if you're interested.

They ARE in good shape and DO hold pressure. Let me know if you are interested, going fast!! Cheers!!!!

GiraffeBrew said:
They ARE in good shape and DO hold pressure. Let me know if you are interested, going fast!! Cheers!!!!

We're driving to Burlington via Portsmouth tomorrow afternoon and returning via Portsmouth on Sunday afternoon, and will be back in town again on Tuesday night. Any chance you could hold onto three for me? I'm *so* tired of bottling (was up pretty late last night, in fact), and I'd like to tap my beer for my backyard wedding this summer.

Back