Corny Keg setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmendo2005

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm appealing to your greater knowledge. I found a deal of 2 corny kegs for 20$ total. I was just wondering if first off if that was a good deal. I was also wondering since it seemed so cheap to me what should I look for in the way of defects to keep an open eye for. Also I'm obviously new and have no experience with kegging, if I do get the kegs what else am I going to eventually need at the very minimum? Thanks for the help guys.

I can tell you that that is a very good deal on 2 corny kegs. I am not sure what else you will need as I have yet to make the jump to kegging, but I will know you will need a kegerator of some kind (home made or prefabbed), a CO2 tank, lines, a couple of handles, and some other miscellaneous parts, and more then likely, a rebuild kit for each keg (including some new seals and such). Just from what research I have done as I am looking to get into kegging very soon as well.

That is a fantastic deal. It doesn't matter what is wrong with them, you can probably fix any problems for well less than buying them elsewhere.

just make sure what they were previously used for. some have been used for pesticide sprayers.

eventualy you will need a fridge beer line, co2 line, co2 tank, co2 regulator, and either a picnic faucet or shankes and faucets depending on how you want this setup

That is exactly what you want! You will want to replace the O ring as that will hang on to the pepsi flavor, but that is real cheap.

Latest posts

Back