• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Coolers, Mash tun & HLT, Kegs Keggle - NorCal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byke

Reaction score
Selling my homebrew stuff. Everything is new except for the kegs. Mash tun and hot liquor tank are good to go with all new stainless fittings from brewhardware.com and leak tested for 24hrs. Coolers are 10 gallon Igloo with Lowe's brading.

I've silver soldered bungs to one of the kegs, but I'm not thrilled with how it came out. Probably works fine, but I've never tested it. All kegs have the tops removed, but just the one has holes/bungs. If you want to try out the keg w/bungs, then take an extra just in case. Otherwise, this kit would include any one of the others. Whatever kegs are left after the kit is gone, will go for $40ea.

Price is $300. Can meet anywhere from Roseville to Truckee.

OKFTQoA.jpg

6q6ZPDD.jpg

al900Jz.jpg

sNZyQxY.jpg

Back