• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Cooler Mash Tun / Electric Kettle / Pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkurtzman2

Reaction score
HLT/Boil Kettle ($100)
Generic 12 gallon kettle with:
Please note, I cut off the plug in the picture but will include a 30amp twist lock plug (https://www.homedepot.com/p/Reliance-Controls-Twist-Lock-30-Amp-125-250-Volt-Plug-L1430P/202216504)

Mashtun: ($80)
10g Rubbermaid cooler with:

Pumps:
Both of the pumps that are for sale are brand new. I kept them as back-ups but never needed to use them. I moved the pumps that I was using to my new system. I am keeping the 2 pumps that I used when I brewed with this system.

Willing to shipping at buyer's expense.

KDG1RE6.jpg

gsX14up.jpg

KexLLWp.jpg

Jth601c.jpg

2VC2zA1.jpg

BS6ZOZk.jpg

G61pwbA.jpg

OhId4T3.jpg

HLT/Boil Kettle ($100)
Generic 12 gallon kettle with:
Please note, I cut off the plug in the picture but will include a 30amp twist lock plug (https://www.homedepot.com/p/Reliance-Controls-Twist-Lock-30-Amp-125-250-Volt-Plug-L1430P/202216504)

Mashtun: ($80)
10g Rubbermaid cooler with:

Pumps:
Both of the pumps that are for sale are brand new. I kept them as back-ups but never needed to use them. I moved the pumps that I was using to my new system. I am keeping the 2 pumps that I used when I brewed with this system.

Willing to shipping at buyer's expense.

KDG1RE6.jpg

gsX14up.jpg

KexLLWp.jpg

Jth601c.jpg

2VC2zA1.jpg

BS6ZOZk.jpg

G61pwbA.jpg

OhId4T3.jpg
If that ss-head inline chugger is still available, I could do 60 shipped. It would be my backup as well. Cheers!

Back