Contract Brewing in the New England Region

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NobleExpBeer

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My partner and I are currently shopping around for contract breweries in the New England area, more specifically Mass, VT, NH, RI and Connecticut to make pick up easier. Does anyone know of some good ones, we have emailed Mercury, Cape Ann and Ipswich. We are looking to produce around 10-13,000 BBLS a year. Thanks in advance for any help.

Have you checked out probrewer.com? The Brewers Assocation should have resources for you as well, if you're a member.

10k bbls is like 55k six packs. How are you planning to sell all of those? IIRC Schlafly only sells like 50kbbls a year and they've been in business since the early 90s.

Must've missed a zero. Well, half a million is probably a lot easier to sell than fifty thousand.

You can use my ten gallon three tier for the price of a never ending supply of beer for personal consumtion! Better get crackin tho, to make those numbers!
:D

Latest posts

Back