• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Dakota Conical Fermentors - Stout and SS Brewtech

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conglominoid

Reaction score
Reposting this, I finally got around to packaging these fermentors. Buyer pays actual shipping from 57006.

Stout 7.3 gallon conical - $250:
  • All triclamp fittings
  • 2x 1.5" sanitary butterfly valves
  • Locking Casters
  • Lid gasket + Extra Lid Gasket (not pictured)
  • Tri clamp thermowell + analog bimetal thermometer
  • Includes 4 triclamps + 1 extra + 5 gaskets
  • Includes short "leader" hose off the welded blow off barbed fitting with a triclamp end. If you decide to use this you will need an additional 1/2" triclamp hose barb, 3' 1/2" tubing, triclamp clamp, and gasket. When racking the beer I attached to a CO2 cylinder via the triclamp leader and pushed the beer to keg.
  • 48 lb, 19" x 19" x 36"

SS Brewtech 7 gallon "Chronical" conical - $250:
  • Triclamp racking port + dump port, weldless thermowell
  • 1x 1.5" sanitary butterfly valve, 1x 3/4" SS Brewtech ball valve for dump port.
  • Rotating racking arm is included, but it is not compatible with the 1.5" butterfly valve I have installed. Quite frankly, I found the racking arm useless and never used it. Just tip the conical forward a bit if you are concerned about the last pint of beer.
  • 1x 1.5" triclamp 90 degree elbow
  • Lid gasket, 3 triclamps + 1 extra, silicone gaskets
  • 24.5 lb, 16" x 16" x 34"

20170218_092019.jpg

20161229_105005.jpg

20161229_105041.jpg

20161229_105134.jpg

I thought you had sold these? I was very interested back at the beginning of January.

I wish you had let me know they were still available.
Sorry it didn't work out at the time, I am in the middle of opening a business and also working a day job.

Chronical is sold, Stout is still available and packaged for shipment.

Latest posts

Back