Condenser-Boss Accessory Port Mount Steam Condenser

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ingchr1

Reaction score
Saw this come across an email from Brew-Boss. What's everyone's thoughts? I remember seeing the Brundog thread for what he was working on. It sounds like Brew-Boss had something in the works and used Brundog as inspiration for the final product. I think it's going on my Christmas list.
Introducing the Condenser-Boss. This really cool device mounts directly to the Deluxe Accessory port on your Brew-Boss kettle (or most other boil kettles). We've tried/tested/researched several designs, using our concepts, as well as information found on public homebrewing forums, to finally settle on this design. We especially thank BrunDog at homebrewtalk.com for his idea of using the Triclamp "T". make sure to watch the video attached to see it in action.

Last edited:
Since the work was done for him, maybe. He should post up the “different” ideas or iterations he tried so that others have some free knowledge also.

I give credit for acknowledging Brundog. For sure.

However, how about a little give back on what’s been tried and failed or to complicated but worked better.

Ended up making my own. It's 1.5" and through the lid. It's covered in this Post in the Boil Kettle Condenser thread.

Last edited:
Back