• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Condensate Hood and Vortex inline duct fan - Maryland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmall002

Reaction score
Condensate Hood/Vent Hood (48 x 36)(only used a few times. completely clean) - $300

Vortex 8 inch inline duct fan. $150

$400 for both OBO. Have to be able to pick up though.

Attachments

• IMG_5917.jpeg
    IMG_5917.jpeg
    947.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5939.jpeg
    IMG_5939.jpeg
    865.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5940.jpeg
    IMG_5940.jpeg
    757.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5942.jpeg
    IMG_5942.jpeg
    966.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello, can you provide the other dimension (height) of the hood? Is it all stainless steel?

Hello, can you provide the other dimension (height) of the hood? Is it all stainless steel?
Sorry I forgot that. 24" and there are brackets on top that are a couple inches.

It is definitely not 100% stainless steel since magnets stick to it. It looks nice. Just not sure what the exact metal composition is, however.

the hood? Is it all stainless steel?
It is definitely not 100% stainless steel since magnets stick to it. It looks nice. Just not sure what the exact metal composition is, however.
From the pix, the hood looks like stainless to me. Some stainless is magnetic, others types are not, depends on the alloy.

From the pix, the hood looks like stainless to me. Some stainless is magnetic, others types are not, depends on the alloy.
Thanks for the input. I honestly didn't know that. I found the magnetism to be very helpful to be honest. So I guess the answer is it looks like stainless but I don't know.

Sorry I forgot that. 24" and there are brackets on top that are a couple inches.

Thanks - I'm looking for one of these but 24" is a bit too tall for my application (new basement brew space)

Still have these items. Would love to get them out of my garage.

Back