• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete Polarware 15-Gallon Mash Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Namako

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD: 15-Gallon Polarware Stainless Steel Heavy-Duty Pot with stainless steel lid. This pot has been set up as a Mash Tun, and includes the following:

- Upgraded 1/2" FPT full-port stainless steel ball valve (The 1/2" valve that came with the kettle wasn't full port)
- Blichmann BrewMometer thermometer
- Stainless steel false bottom, with legs
- MoreBeer copper sparge arm connected through the lid via a stainless steel coupler (inside) and a 1/2" polysulfone quick disconnect (outside).

60 Quart/15 Gallon/56 Liter capacity, perfect for 10 gallon/37 liter batches

More pictures are available in my Gallery (https://www.homebrewtalk.com/photo/albums/polarware-kettle-for-sale-6825.html)

I've brewed exactly 23 batches of beer using this mash tun (according to ProMash), and there has never been a flame applied to the bottom. The stainless remains in EXCELLENT condition. This kettle was very well cared for - in fact, I've had it wrapped in a hot water heater blanket from almost the same day I received it.

The lid has a 7/8" hole professionally punched in it with a 1/2" male polysulfone quick disconnect installed, allowing for the transfer of strike/sparge water or the recirculation of wort into the kettle without ever having to lift the lid (thereby conserving heat).

I'm asking $275, plus reimbursement for shipping. I won't add anything for handling because I go to the U.S. Post Office here on base every day anyway, just to check mail, and I'll pay for professional packaging using the Pack'n'Wrap service available on base.

You can calculate the exact shipping costs by entering your own zipcode into the USPS website (http://www.usps.gov/), my zipcode (96349), the weight is about 25 lbs., and the box dimensions are about 20" x 20" x 16".

PROST!!!

DSCN9500.jpg

Back