• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Complete Homebrewing Setup - Lower Price

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsbrd

Reaction score
For sale is a three-tier, gravity-fed homebrew system. We built this a few years ago and it has served us well in our all-grain home brewing process. The system itself consists of three converted kegs with food-grade welds, stainless steel and brass fittings. The structure is made from Unistrut metal framing, which is incredibly strong. The top two tiers (hot water tank and mash tun) use water heater burners converted for propane, and are equipped with thermocouples and pilot lights. The valves are controlled by two independent Johnson Controls A419 thermostats, which are provided temperature readings by two thermal probes inside the converted kegs. The bottom tier has a manual propane burner for the boil kettle. Each tank has the following features:

Hot water tank
- Port for sight glass (included, but not currently installed. Right now the port is capped)
- Ball valve for drainage into mash tun
- Ball valve to supply sparge water to mash tun

Mash tun
- Bazooka screen
- Lid with integrated rotating sparge arm
- Ball valve for drainage into boil kettle
- Ball valve to supply recirculating high temperature pump

Boil kettle
- Analogue temperature gauge
- Ball valve to supply heat exchanger

The system will also be sold with the following accessories:
- Heat exchanger for rapid cooling of boiling wort
- Mini Brew 15 gallon conical fermenter
- 5 gallon cornelius keg
- 2 glass carboys
- A bunch of random accessories such as bottle cappers, hoses, brushes, funnels, extra wires and hardware, bottle caps, etc.

This is a great system and is perfect for anyone interested in stepping up their homebrewing to the next level. Asking $1,000. Local pickup only.

Thanks for looking!

00g0g_4WeqaSaAO7U_600x450.jpg

00i0i_3srpaLK2rHf_600x450.jpg

00R0R_iMbA8Mb8RLF_600x450.jpg

00U0U_a4ouFzQoOur_600x450.jpg

00X0X_alzwHhRP6Lw_600x450.jpg

00X0X_h5dnQn4mSON_600x450.jpg

01010_18KAtCnOCKX_600x450.jpg

01212_buK7DzaaYK4_600x450.jpg

I am in Littleton, CO. Let me know if you'd be interested in coming to take a look.

Thanks!

Back