• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Complete Homebrew/Brewing System and Supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aar0n

Reaction score
Photos: https://charlotte.craigslist.org/for/6923908331.html

Brewing
-----------
40qt BK w/mesh screen
2x 10gal Igloo HLT and MLT w/false bottom
Bayou Classic burner 30psi
DudaDiesel plate heat exchanger
Coil Heat Exchanger
2x 10gal plastic buckets
mash paddle
transfer tubing

Fermentation
-----------------
1 glass 10gal carboy
magnetic stir plate
2000mL Erlenmeyer flask
refractometer
hydrometer
pH strips
auto siphon for transfer
2x airlocks
transfer tubing

Keg System
--------------
2x 5gal ball-lock Corny kegs
5lb CO2 tank
dual regulator

Misc bungs, clips, brushes, tubing, cleaning supplies/solutions.

Also, you guys might get a kick out this. Posted on craigslist yesterday, got a reply last night. I said a Nigerian Prince already bought it.

"Ok, let's do it this way since my schedule changed and won't be available for the next few weeks. Am ready to purchase, and my mode of payment would be in a check. Concerning the delivery, I have a consignor who will come to your location for the pick up when the check clears. Please write me your name,address to send payment, phone number, and your least price so I can proceed with the mailing of the funds.

Note that payment will be sent to your address via FedEx within 48 hours and I will like you to know that you will not be responsible for the delivery. I will have my consignor come over when the check clears."

Are you considering selling things separate? Wouldn't mind the extra carboy and possibly the magnetic stir plate and flask separately.

Now asking $400.

Photos: https://charlotte.craigslist.org/for/6923908331.html

Brewing
-----------
40qt BK w/mesh screen
2x 10gal Igloo HLT and MLT w/false bottom
Bayou Classic burner 30psi
DudaDiesel plate heat exchanger
Coil Heat Exchanger
2x 10gal plastic buckets
mash paddle
transfer tubing

Fermentation
-----------------
1 glass 10gal carboy
magnetic stir plate
2000mL Erlenmeyer flask
refractometer
hydrometer
pH strips
auto siphon for transfer
2x airlocks
transfer tubing

Keg System
--------------
2x 5gal ball-lock Corny kegs
5lb CO2 tank
dual regulator

Misc bungs, clips, brushes, tubing, cleaning supplies/solutions.

Also, you guys might get a kick out this. Posted on craigslist yesterday, got a reply last night. I said a Nigerian Prince already bought it.

"Ok, let's do it this way since my schedule changed and won't be available for the next few weeks. Am ready to purchase, and my mode of payment would be in a check. Concerning the delivery, I have a consignor who will come to your location for the pick up when the check clears. Please write me your name,address to send payment, phone number, and your least price so I can proceed with the mailing of the funds.

Note that payment will be sent to your address via FedEx within 48 hours and I will like you to know that you will not be responsible for the delivery. I will have my consignor come over when the check clears."

Back