• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Complete Home Brew Package

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljramsey

Reaction score
I am selling my complete home brew package. Everything was purchased new from Great Fermentations except for the Duda Diesel B3-12A-30ST Plate Chiller. The items purchased at Great Fermentations were purchased either by myself or as holiday gifts between October 2012 – December 2012. All of these items have only been used twice and are in perfect condition as you see in the pictures. All items accept for the Blichmann Floor Burner have the original packaging. Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with Leukemia in January of this year, but fortunately am in full remission and cancer free. However, I learned yesterday I have slight liver damage due to the chemotherapy treatments and medication. A small price to pay to be cancer free, but it does eliminate alcohol consumption from my diet.

UPDATE: EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU.

Blichmann Boilmaker 10gal - $225
Blichmann10GalBoilmaker_zps113bc2c4.jpg

Blichman10GalBoilmakerInside_zps203c6523.jpg

Bottle Dryer - $15
Mash Paddle - $20 - SOLD
Carboy Drying Rack - $5
BottleTreeKegDryingRackampBlichmannMashPaddle_zps9625228c.jpg

6gal Glass Carboy with Handle and Cleaning Brush - $25
6GALGlassCarboyCleaningBrushampCarboyHandle_zps76ffd190.jpg

I am located in Moooresville, Indiana, about 13 miles Southwest of Indianapolis. Local pick-up or meet you somewhere in between. Shipping is also an option, except for the Carboy...I do not trust anyone to ship without breaking it.

Lee

Last edited:
Will you part out the plate chiller

If you don't mind, I'd like to see what kind of response I get for the whole kit before I part out the smaller items. If someone where interested in the Blichmann Boilermaker and Floor Burner, I would part out the rest right away.

Please wait a few days and if no one is interested in the package I will contact you first for the plate chiller.

If you part out I'd take the burner..glad to hear your recovering, scary stuff.

Edit.. Sorry didn't see you were almost in Indy.. Long drive for me

Stay healthy my friend

If you don't mind, I'd like to see what kind of response I get for the whole kit before I part out the smaller items. If someone where interested in the Blichmann Boilermaker and Floor Burner, I would part out the rest right away.

Please wait a few days and if no one is interested in the package I will contact you first for the plate chiller.

Sounds good. Good luck with the sale. Free bump

Would be interested in the washer if you decide to part out, am local and can pick up.

Thanks

Sorry to hear about all you've gone through but it sounds like you've got a great outlook. God bless you and your family bud.

Each one of you interested in parts will be the first I contact for that part. I appreciate the interest.

in line for the washer if you decide to part out.

good luck and i hope everything works out...

Thanks. It looks like the entire package is sold. Once confirmed on Monday I will post in this thread. If the deal were to fall through, I will go in order to start selling piece by piece.

Thanks for all of the interest.

Lee

Unfortunately the package deal fell through. Everything is available for sale as a complete package for $450. I would like to give the full package a couple more days before breaking out pieces for individual sale.

Lee,

I am interested in the burner if you part it out. Really don't need the kettle unfortunately. Also, I am local so I can arrange pickup.

Please let me know if you part it out.

If the package falls through, and the original plate buyer falls through, I'll be next in line if you're able to ship.

Hi Lee,

Just sent you a PM about my interest. I'm down in Martinsville, so very close to you. Let me know if you have any of the gear left.

Thanks,
David

Latest posts

Back