• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Complete all grain homebrewing rig and accessories (pic heavy)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thool

Reaction score
After about 14 years of all-grain brewing, I have decided to sell my entire homebrewing system. This is a custom built home brewery capable of 10 gallon batches. I've brewed approximately 85 beers on it, and it performs perfectly every time.

Just due to the size, I will not ship. Also, I will not part it out. I will entertain delivering it within a reasonable distance (in Monroe County), and we could work out the details if it comes to that.

$1400 firm, serious inquiries only, PM me here.

Inventory
---------

Brew rack: Square steel tubing, 1.5". Rack is 80" wide x 27" deep. The lower level is 31" high, and the upper level is 56.5" high. It comes apart where the lower and upper parts meet. Piped for natural gas with black pipe after assembly, so all that will have to be un-threaded. Comes with 2 turkey fryer burners, 1 1/4 turn brass ball valve per burner. Guides to hold half kegs into place.

Boil pot: Half keg with top cut open, 3/4" SS nipple welded in, 3/4" brass ball valve

Hot water tank: Half keg with top cut open, 3/4" SS nipple welded in, 3/4" brass ball valve, sight glass and thermometer

Mash tun: 52 qt, slotted copper manifold, 3/4" brass ball valve, PVC sparging shower unit

Spare half keg, intact, no cuts or holes

3 used ball lock Pepsi kegs, used for pop but never used or cleaned out for beer

3 used pin lock Coke kegs, used in regular rotation for beer

Barley Crusher malt mill

Homemade counterflow chiller, works great

March 809 poly pump, custom enclosure with fan

Cooling chamber: Foam panels, 24" square x 32" high, fits 2 glass carboys, comes with dorm fridge (no temp controller)

CO2 system: 5 lb aluminum bottle, regulator (some damage to high pressure gauge but works fine), connectors, 3 port brass manifold

Crash cart: Split open top, 2 drawers, locking casters, about 25" square x 44" high. Loaded with floating thermometer, refractometer, airlocks, wine thief, stoppers, keg parts, bottle washer, hand stirrer, paint stirrer, iodophor, funnels, starter bottles, capper, etc.

5 gal glass carboys: 3

6 gal glass carboys: 2

3 (?) glass carboy: 1

Copper immersion chiller

5 gallon mash tun with slotted copper manifold

~7 gal plastic fermenter with twist off lid

~40 lbs maris otter malt

~15 lbs pale ale malt

I know you don't want to part this out, but if things change please let me know. I live in Canandaigua. Wish I could buy this whole setup from you but I cannot at this time.

Thanks and good luck!

I know you don't want to part this out, but if things change please let me know. I live in Canandaigua. Wish I could buy this whole setup from you but I cannot at this time.

Thanks and good luck!

Thanks, I appreciate the reply. Let's see how things go.

I'm looking to pull the trigger on a barley crusher very soon (i.e. Within the next two weeks or so) so I would be willing to work out a deal with the crusher and the malt you have. Maybe even a carboy or two as well.

Thanks for the offer, but the terms have not changed. I have a couple people interested in the whole lot and we'll see how that works out.

Thanks for the offer, but the terms have not changed. I have a couple people interested in the whole lot and we'll see how that works out.

Any updates on this sale? I would still be interesting in buying a few things from you if you are willing to split it up.

Any updates on this sale? I would still be interesting in buying a few things from you if you are willing to split it up.

Hi, thanks again for the interest, but I am not interested in parting it out. I'd be interested in entertaining any offers for the whole thing though. Maybe you could sell some of your current gear, and roll that into a bigger and better rig?

Back