• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Complete all grain brewing equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junior

Reaction score
Complete all grain brewing equipment, everything you need to brew beer. 1,40QT 1,20QT 1,12QT pot. Mash tun, 2,6 gallon pet plastic carboy 1,5gallon pet plastic carboy, 1 5gallon glass carboy. Copper immersion chiller. Buckets, bungs, airlocks, hydrometer, thermometers, stir plate, 60QT cooler, Barley Crusher Malt Mill. Hoses, syphons. bottle tree.

A00_8323.jpg

A00_8326.jpg

A00_8332.jpg

A00_8340.jpg

A00_8351.jpg

A00_8346.jpg

A00_8344.jpg

Interested in the malt mill. Shipped to 33572. Def need to see pics. Might be interested in some other items

LOL!
I just sprayed Kölsch off the balcony!!!
Not a very effective or persuasive sales pitch, but the best fargin' response I think I have ever seen.
Classic...

Especially to a wisenheimer that has no interest in the equipment.

Actually, I did have an interest, until you decided to reply as you did.

Good luck selling with the attitude you have.

I am interested in the 10 gallon pot. Is it stainless or aluminum. What brand is it? Does it have a valve ? What is the asking price ? Can you give a a price for the grain mill+pot also if I buy both ?

Latest posts

Back