• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete 5 gallon setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty8202

Reaction score
10 gallon mash tun
10 gallon mega pot boil kettle
Copper wort chiller
Darkstar burner 65,000 btu's
6.5 gallon carboy
5 gallon ball lock keg
3 gallon pin lock keg
Perlick 630ss tap with 4" shank
5lb co2 tank w/taprite regulator
5ft beer line and air line for keg set up
Stc temp controller
A bunch of miscellaneous tubing and other equipment.
Fridge with freezer on top set up as kegerator works fine and holds temp.

Asking 800 for all of it. I have well over a grand into this.

I am moving to Okinawa Japan next month and can't take this with me cause of the weight I am allowed to take over there. Want to sell as a lot instead of breaking it up. Make me some offers. Located in north San Diego county California

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1456098443.842581.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1456098463.865564.jpg

If you become interested in parting out I would be down for either and or bother the chiller and some 3 gallon kegs

Why don't you just store it all? Are you going accompanied? With the limited weight allowance you should be allowed stateside storage of one vehicle and excess goods unless something changed, I moved back from Okinawa June of 2014.

Also on a side note I have never heard of anyone actually being charged for being overweight. Definitely can't take the fridge but you could certainly take the rest of the gear with you instead of selling it all.

Why don't you just store it all? Are you going accompanied? With the limited weight allowance you should be allowed stateside storage of one vehicle and excess goods unless something changed, I moved back from Okinawa June of 2014.

Also on a side note I have never heard of anyone actually being charged for being overweight. Definitely can't take the fridge but you could certainly take the rest of the gear with you instead of selling it all.

I can put it into storage but if I can sell it and make some quick cash for the move to help pay for a vehicle over there why not. I plan on getting a brand new set up when I get back stateside anyways. And with the stuff we want to take over there it pushing it close to the weight were allowed if we take it. Plus I have no idea if I will have the room to brew over there as I don't have housing setup and I possibly could be in one of the towers.

Depending on what base you are at find the lemon lot. Should be able to get a real cheap vehicle. Have fun I spent 4 and a half years there through my career.

Latest posts

Back