• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Complete 15 Gallon Homebrewing Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarRaptor

Reaction score
In Orange County California

I'm moving on to electric brewing so I'm selling off my complete all grain system for $2,500 that includes the following;

A 15 Gallon Brewers Hardware Kettle with Tangential Inlet and Temperature Port - 15 Gallon Boil Kettle with Tangential Inlet from Brewers Hardware

A 15 Gallon 1st generation Chapman Thermobarrel Mash Tun - 15 Gallon ThermoBarrel Mash Tun

2x converted 15 gallon kegs that can be used as a direct fire mash tun or hot liquor tank.

Set up on at Brewers Hardware Single Tier brew stand -
https://www.brewershardware.com/The-Brew-Stand-Single-Tier-Stainless-Steel-Brew-Stand.html
with 2x chugger pumps (1 with a stainless head) and a black pipe gas manifold with 3x banjo burners

Comes with all the hardware and hoses you need. The bulk of the system is set up for camlock connections while the kettle has tri-clamp to camlock fittings,

Was originally built to be a Bertus style system and could be easily converted to one.

If you are interested or know someone who is reach me at [email protected] or text to 714-six eight six-4167

0522211110.jpg
0522211059.jpg
0522211100a_HDR.jpg
0522211111a.jpg
0522211111b.jpg
0522211130.jpg

Latest posts

Back