• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Commercial 6-Faucet Stainless Glycol T-Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 40839

Reaction score
Bought this for a build that didn't happen (have a Perlick back bar, but the placement of the condenser makes punching a hole in the top impossible) Believe it was purchased from Kegworks.

Was used in a commercial bar. Lines were trimmed a little short for my liking, but they're still accessible. Also, the spray foam on the inside has been trimmed away, but can be reapplied easily enough with a can of Great Stuff and a kitchen knife or hacksaw blade.

nBvadlu.jpg

Would ideally like to sell this locally (North SF Bay Area). Retails for $750, looking for $250 obo. If you want me to ship it, that would likely whack on another $40-50.

Last edited:
Interested. Can you upload a photo of the bottom? I want to see how short the lines were trimed.
Sure - here ya go. I'd have liked another inch to play with (stop it, STOP IT!!!) but they protrude a little over an inch below the base of the tower. Still enough to be able to clamp lines onto.

68MeT30.jpg

yOwDhjI.jpg

Back