• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma Comercial Freezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frostbrewer

Reaction score
I have a Comercial freezer I'd like to part ways with. It works great and is HUGE.

Its just a bit overkill for my needs and would probably work better for somebody who needs to ferment a ton of stuff all at once.

It easily fits 2x spiedel 15 gallon fermenters plus at least 2 big mouth bubblers.

Or if you want a gigantic kegorator it fits 12 corney kegs

I have been using an stc-1000 to regulate temps.

If somebody wants to figure out and pay for shipping then I'm all ears. But I'll warn you. She weighs 300 lbs.

How about $500 or best offer.

20150615_140051.jpg

20150615_140038.jpg

20150615_135941.jpg

20150615_170122.jpg

Interesting...what's the overall height? Safe to assume the STC isn't included based on how your bank is set up?

Sorry, off topic, but how do you like the Spiedel fermentors? You selling those?

The beer that is in the bottom one is literally the first time I have used either one. The top one has water in it for my next brew session.

So far it is awesome. The seals are great.

Not currently for sale but I will reevaluate how often I do 10 G batches by the end of summmer and let you know

I've got a couple of the Speidels and couldn't be happier. I modified mine to pressure (very lightly) to blanket with CO2 when transferring to kegs. They are so easy to clean and handle compared to glass carboys.

I would take this if I were closer

Its a great freezer, just way more than I need.

I figured distance would be a big limiting factor for potential buyers.

I'd hold it for someone if anyone is traveling through in the next few months. Lol you're gonna need a rather large truck though

Back