Color blind brewing intro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hitthewall79

Reaction score
Hey guys, my names Zach, and I am a college student trying to get my pre-med degree. I'm one of the few who actually spends more time studying than drinking, I'm like the missing link, lol. I brew many things, I've done hard ciders, I've brewed wine, and I've very light dipped my foot into beer. Right now I'm doing an experiment batch that involves Arnold Palmer 1/2 and 1/2 lite ice tea. I'm from Ohio, and I currently live in our 3rd floor apartment with my fiancée. We've been together for 5 years, and we are getting married in June of next year.

I've decided to name my "brewery" (storage closet) the colorblind brewery because, you guessed, I'm color blind, I got really lucky with a green/red colorblindness, and it also hit me with a rare blue/purple colorblindness.*

I was in a previous forum, but it was very disorganized, and i heard about this website through Craig's videos, and I'm glad to join the forum

Colorblind brewing

Flavor beats color every time

Back