Coleman 58qt Xtreme marine on sale today 28.71

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
# Exterior dimensions:29"L x 14W" x 18H"

# Interior dimensions:23.5"L x 9.5"W x 13.5"H

that 18" high for the exterior dimension, is that to the top of the lid or the top of the tub? I'm trying to figure out if this thing will slide under the ball valve on my keggle when the coolers lid is open...

Thanks!

18" high when closed

that 18" high for the exterior dimension, is that to the top of the lid or the top of the tub? I'm trying to figure out if this thing will slide under the ball valve on my keggle when the coolers lid is open...

Thanks!

Awesome! Then it should fit.. as my outlet is 17" high with keggle on the burner...

I can't really afford it right now, but then I can't see how I can afford to pass it up either.. I'm setting up my AG system right now, and I'm afraid my 28 qt is gonna be causing me headaches trying to do 10G batches of IPA with it... like spillage when moving it or stirring it due to overfilling...

Not to mention building a manifold for this one only to remake or modify it for a bigger one later..

Thanks!

Just ordered one.. Free shipping promo code is no longer valid.. total was 51 dollars and change..

IF anyone has the time, can you access the accessories page and see what the price is on the seat cushion for this thing.. maybe providing a link direct to an image of it if one is provided.. I'm hoping I can use this cooler dual purpose.. as a mash tun and as a cooler/seat for the boat...

My browser is too old to work with their java buttons.. I need a new compumatator badly.. and buying all this little stuff keeps pushing that off into the future... (looking at maybe getting one of them iPads)

Thanks!

go big, I started with a smaller tun. paperweight now.

Now I don't have to worry about it... This one is plenty big for anything I need to brew..

It's gonna be nice to be getting double the beer for the same amount of labor from now on... better beer too.. and at much less cost...
:mug:

Back