• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cold Plates

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ntertell

Reaction score
Cornelius 5-pass cold plate. Clean, in good condition, and including all barbed connectors. Dimensions are 15" x 10" x 3". $100 shipped via priority mail.

7-pass cold plate. Clean, in good condition, and including all barbed connectors. Dimensions are 13.5" x 8" x 4". $135 shipped via priority mail.

image (9).jpg

image (10).jpg

image (7).jpg

image (8).jpg

Do you buy up auctions of bar supplies or something? You always have a bunch of stuff for sale.

Just wondering.

Good luck with the sale!

good question. i needed to have a bunch of supplies on hand for the last party i threw. i provided 13 kegs of beer (I made 10 of them, and 3 were commercially made), and my buddy who is an ice sculptor made 6 huge ice sculptures. needless the say, the party was pretty ridiculous. i don't need these plates anymore.

Latest posts

Back