CL find. My new baby

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finch138

Reaction score
So I'm new to brewing (about 2 months in) and I have my third batch just about ready to go into secondary. I've already bottled two 5 gallon batches and decided kegging would be much easier (and cool :)). So I ordered a kegging set up from midwest and started shopping around craigslist for a fridge/fridgerator, and this is what I found. It's big enough for 3 sanke kegs and has a single and a double tower. It came with lines and a splitter but i'm thinking I'll get new lines and i'll decide on a splitter after some cleaning and testing. It's pretty old but hopefully with some work I can have it operational and looking great.

1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

I almost bought that, but couldn't get down there with my truck for a few days. nice score, hope it works well for ya.

Hmm is that a Jeep key on the keyring by chance? If so not only did you get a great deal but you may also be cool as well. :cross:

Hmm is that a Jeep key on the keyring by chance? If so not only did you get a great deal but you may also be cool as well. :cross:

This guys garage looks like he should be my neighbor here in CA... Fishing poles, wakeboards, longboards, childs bike, old school blue igloo cooler with no wheels on it.

This would be a great refurbishing project, and seeing that you didn't put much into it already, it'll be fun as hell. Once you confirm it works good, strip that fake wood grain off of there and prime it black. I REALLY hope it works so you won't have to pump a ton of money into it to get it working again.

This guys garage looks like he should be my neighbor here in CA... Fishing poles, wakeboards, longboards, childs bike, old school blue igloo cooler with no wheels on it.

This would be a great refurbishing project, and seeing that you didn't put much into it already, it'll be fun as hell. Once you confirm it works good, strip that fake wood grain off of there and prime it black. I REALLY hope it works so you won't have to pump a ton of money into it to get it working again.

Haha, yeah I've got a lot of toys and now that I picked up brewing this year I've got one more hobby to throw my money in. I'm a student still and the kids bike was a gag I got my roommat for secret Santa. No kids yet :cross:

Latest posts

Back