City Water Report for Homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deric

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Contacted the city about our water as the info posted on their website was lacking at best. They e-mailed back in minutes and informed us that they actually get water from several different sources but if we provided an address they would get us the info. Minutes later we received another e-mail with a link to the report for our water. After staring at the report, scratching my head and trying to find the info I needed I ended up on the very last page.

Scroll to the last page and read the title of the report. Pretty cool!

http://www.ci.everett.wa.us/Get_PDF.aspx?pdfID=3845

Is this common? Sure made it easier to sort through!

That is very easy to read. I can't even find my water report online, though maybe I'm just not using the best search terms or whatever - but I'd love to see a concise report like you have there on that last page.

I get very good water reports monthly, it is nowhere as detailed as that. The Parameters for Home Brewers section leads me to believe someone there is a home brewer.

Back