Chips 'n' Dips

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's worse

• Running out of dip and having chips left?

• Running out of chips and having dip left?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I keep meaning to ask this question but it usually only stays in my mind for 10 seconds.
Today I was at the keyboard and had 5 seconds spare.
At present it feels like an important question because I triumphed while drunk and got it right.

Edit: because people spotted iI was druck.

I hate running out of chips and having dios left...
ronnie_james_dio.jpg

Dio's kind of annoying... Hates when you run out of chips...

Well, you can continue eating chips once the dip is gone, but the reverse is kind of weird unless you smoke a lot of pot.

Running out of chips and having dip left - is the solid answer. Chips can stand alone.

Do you use milk or beer to quench the fire?
Milk. But I generally don't need it (taste buds have aclimated and really takes ALOT to get me burning...but but that's what you get for eating peppers breakfest lunch and dinner and having sampled over 1,000 products....). Milk contains a chemical called caisin that breaks the chemical bonds of capsaicin (the chemical in peppers that makes it hot). Beer extracts (concentraits) capsaicin and since cap is an oil, it also lifts and spreads the burn. Plus the carbination stimulates the receptors of the tongue and makes them more awear of the blissful pain you are enflicting upon them.

Although, I do have a product I'll be reviewing (called Nutterz, it's a potato chip covered peanut) soon and the owner of the company says to eat them with beer....so who am I to argue! :tank: :drunk:

Now that was a damn fiendish conundrum m'laddo. Of course all will be consumed regardless but the trick is to err on the side of leaving a little dip then finishing off with a few monster scoops. Of course if you screw up and break the last chip because you got the extra chunky blue cheese then your hosed! :drunk:

I thought long and hard about this question. almost a solid minute. I was very close to choosing running out of chips and having dip left. but then I realized that to me the chip is really nothing more than a vehicle to get the dip to my mouth and if needed can be cut out of the equation all together.

What is needed here my friends is a cunningly designed chip that comes preloaded with it's own dip.

Or,....... before starting to eat what I do is lay all the chips out on the table and add an even amount of the dip.

Latest posts

Back