Cheers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hippie

Reaction score
Hey now,
My name is John and I've been a beer snob since the first microbrews came out. I got a brew kit for X-mas about 10 years ago and brewed my first batch (the kit ale, which came out great), cleaned everything and started travelling and bouncing job to job, never being anywhere long enough to brew. Well, I just went to my storage a the brew kit made the first load of stuff to come to the new apartment (it beat the silverware out:rockin:). I'm dying to get back into this hobby... or finally truely start it I guess.
I don't get online every often, but plan to make this a regular stop. I haven't searched the site yet, but I will be looking for how-to ideas for equipment making & reducing the per batch cost, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I want to thank the ambitous monkeys who figured out how to mix Water, Mash, Yeast & Sugar

I'm also interested in meeting other brewers in the area; north shore, Mass

Back