Cheers from Philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PWalk

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've lurked here long enough and decided I better sign up. Great site here and easily the best resource I have found.

I've been brewing for 5 years and now I am concentrating on developing my own recipes which has me brewing more now than ever before. She may not like it but I don't care.

Looking forward to contribute however I can.

Actually, I'm from Philly too and just happened to sign up. I'm new to this whole thing but it will be a good time. I can feel it.

I grew up in Frankford and that was where I brewed my first batch about 6 years ago with a Mr Beer. I gotta admit it came out pretty good and thus I've been hooked since.

Hello everyone,

I've lurked here long enough and decided I better sign up. Great site here and easily the best resource I have found.

I've been brewing for 5 years and now I am concentrating on developing my own recipes which has me brewing more now than ever before. She may not like it but I don't care.

Looking forward to contribute however I can.
Welcome to a great and informative site.

Went to school in Philly, loved that city. It's a shame that Ludwicks (sp) closed though.

Ludwigs?

Yeah great little spot for a beer. There is apparently another beer garden opening up in 09' on South St.

What are you guys brewing now? I'm in the Far NE now working on a couple of beers to keep me warm through the winter while prepping a simple cinnamon peach wheat for the holidays.

Back