Cheers from Mexico

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sagatho

Reaction score
Hello HBT

im going to introduce myself, im from Mexico very close to the border of Texas, right now im a cider fan and i will try meads in some time, the biggest problem for my is to get the yeast for brewing here in my country are very dificultt to found, i normally buy my yeast from a brew store in MCallen texas is the more close store for me, it a two hours trip but it really worth it.

im interested in learn more about homebrew i read alot in the forum but today i decide to intruduce to you.

:mug:
cheers

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome. Weather map shows very, very hot there. How do you cool your fermentors?

well normally here in town we have air conditioners i put my fermentors in one of the most cold places in the house the temperature in a normal day are like 68-70 F° so i have no problem with the external temperature, the problem is wen we have a electric blackout :D

right now im using a one week cider recipe with very good results, is sweet with the light taste of alcohol i havent do the hidrometer test but with two or three bottles of 12Oz you are tipsy or even drunk lol, it depend of your alcohol tolerance.

cheers

:mug:

Back