cheap ball locks anyone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkellner29

Reaction score
Anyone have suggestions on cheap sites for 5 gal ball lock kegs. Locally they are 50.00 used, looking for q deal, say 30 with free shipping etc...

NordeastBrewer77 said:
ball locks are $50 pretty much anywhere ya go these days. you may be able to find some deals here n there, but i haven't seen one under $50 since last year.

Kegconnection.com has them for $39 this weekend only. They are the single handle type but they are ball locks.

Kegconnection.com has them for $39 this weekend only. They are the single handle type but they are ball locks.

no $h!t?! i'll have to check them out. i don't care if they have no handles, ball locks are ball locks, and if i can save $20 on the two i need...... thanks man! hope their shipping's reasonable. :mug:

edit: $7.95 flat rate shipping, not too shabby. i'm in for two. Kehaar, if you're ever in Mpls, look me up. i'll but you a beer, bro! :mug:

Spend $100 and shipping is free.

They are advertising a grand opening sale on the vendor showcase link here on homebrewtalk.

Thanks that's a great deal, too bad they don't sell other equipment and ingredients also...

Spend $100 and shipping is free.

They are advertising a grand opening sale on the vendor showcase link here on homebrewtalk.

yeah, i found that out. got two cornies, some serving line and some o rings, got me just there. i've been keeping an eye out for the $39 corny since last year when they all went up to $50 after everyone went out of stock for a week. i really feel i'd owe you a beer, if you were in beer buyin' distance, Kehaar, so feel free to drop in for a pull. :mug: now that i have 5 kegs, both of my taps will always flow.

Second beverage elements. Bought a two pack, good shape and cheapest I could find online. Bought a back up 10lb CO2 tank for only $50 too.

Beverage Elements

Cleaned - reconditioned - and priced fairly.

One of the best values out there.

Ordered, Thx...

but I just realize that even though these are ball locks, the specs didn't mention the actual size. I hope they're not the wider Coke kegs converted to ball lock. (The photo looks the same as the single handle ones from BevElem which are 8.5" diameter. Waiting for a reply from KC).

Back