• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cheap ball lock Cornies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JOE DRAGON
FLAGMAN
PSLESS
you boxes are on the road as of tonight.
Check your emails for confirmation.
Gods Speed!!
Jason

Okay I've convinced SWMBO to let me do this how much for 2 to 98248? And how do you ship stuff. I get killer rates through my work on UPS. Thanks, this is awesome. :)

UNCLEMULE
TEXLAW
you are shipping today..
check your email for updates.
Jason

Got them all and I mean ALL! Thanks for the extras! Super fast delivery and great condition. :rockin: I feel for my UPS guy this week I must have had 250lbs of grain and kegs delivered in the past three days!

Got them all and I mean ALL! Thanks for the extras! Super fast delivery and great condition. :rockin: I feel for my UPS guy this week I must have had 250lbs of grain and kegs delivered in the past three days!
Sounds like you got a busy weekend in plan..
Hoohah!!
Jason

Do these kegs still have there pressure relief valves? Also have the o-rings been replaced or washed recently or should I go ahead and buy replacement o-rings?

I am sorry about the delay on responding this week..:(
I had a keg shortage issue to solve..
Heres the good word:
:rockin:pROBLEM SOLVED!!:rockin:
I will be responding today on request for quotes.
Thank you so much for your patience.
Jason

Do these kegs still have there pressure relief valves? Also have the o-rings been replaced or washed recently or should I go ahead and buy replacement o-rings?
All of these kegs have release devices..
these kegs need to be sanitized..
And no.. you dont need orings unless you want to buy them.. I offer a "Pressure Positive Promise" Meaning the orings hold pressure and you will receive them with pressure.
Hope this helps.
Jason

quote for 2 to 60061, please. prefer the kind with the relief valve you have to hold for it vs where it flips up and stays open.

Back