Chad Wiltz (Garagiste Meadery)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has the last bottle included in the year 1 membership been announced yet?

Rye Whiskey Barrel Thrilla in the Rye
There’s more?

Srs. When they were talking about the next round signups and people npt buying enough and then the sale deadline, I thought that was it and I left the group. I thought I got the South Florida fruit Punch email by mistake because they were so bad at sending emails to non Facebook members. i didn’t realize I was allowed to order any because my membership was still active. And I didn’t count up (my own fault, obv.) to see that they hadn’t released all the year one stuff before doing year 2 signups.

Oops.

June 26th

And thats a wrap! Owners Group Bottle Number 6 is ready.

Thrilla in the Rye spent the past seven months in a freshly emptied rye whiskey barrel. The vanilla has mellowed a bit and presents more as creaminess. The blueberry is as full as it ever was; but, the tannins have balanced and the barrel ties it together nicely. When enjoyed chilled it presents as blueberry candy. As it warms the Rye begins to assert itself.

Bottles will be ready for pickup this weekend beginning on Friday.

There are leftover bottles available on the site. $50 each plus tax. No limit, once they are gone they are gone. Any bottles not sold by Friday morning will go to public sale.

June 26th

And thats a wrap! Owners Group Bottle Number 6 is ready.

Thrilla in the Rye spent the past seven months in a freshly emptied rye whiskey barrel. The vanilla has mellowed a bit and presents more as creaminess. The blueberry is as full as it ever was; but, the tannins have balanced and the barrel ties it together nicely. When enjoyed chilled it presents as blueberry candy. As it warms the Rye begins to assert itself.

Bottles will be ready for pickup this weekend beginning on Friday.

There are leftover bottles available on the site. $50 each plus tax. No limit, once they are gone they are gone. Any bottles not sold by Friday morning will go to public sale.
Thanks fam. This may be why I had to scale back on clubs. :oops:

Back