• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Center of Gravity 3 tier brewing system - optional 10 gallon Megapot system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve_1

Reaction score
I am finally happy to live in a town with decent craft beers so I don't have to make my own anymore. So I am selling all of my homebrew equipment to purchase more beer with.

I have loved my 3 tier Center of Gravity system. It has made making 10 gallon batches so much easier - no more lifting heavy hot pots. It is very sturdy and stable and included leveling screws.

Each tier has a 65,000 BTU burner that heats up a your mash/wort but is also to manage at a constant temperature.

It is easy to assemble/disassemble in 5-10
center_of_gravity_beer_600-300---megapot_100.jpg
minutes and comes with a carrying case.

For more info see Center of Gravity Brewing Sculpture Instructions

These are no longer made so they're hard to find so grab this one while you can.

Retail was $650 but I'll pass it along for $300 + shipping.

I also have (3) 10 gallon like new Megapots available separately or included with this tower at a discount. They are configured as 1) valve and temp gauge 2) valve only 3) valve, temp gauge and false bottom. These are $200-$250 new depending on the config but will see all 3 for $450 or combined with the Center of Gravity for $650

I also have lots of other various homebrew supplies available if interested.

Shipping available (not included in price) or pickup in Chattanooga, TN area.

Cheers

Attachments

• center_of_gravity_beer_600-300---megapot_100.jpg
    center_of_gravity_beer_600-300---megapot_100.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
I am finally happy to live in a town with decent craft beers so I don't have to make my own anymore. So I am selling all of my homebrew equipment to purchase more beer with.

I have loved my 3 tier Center of Gravity system. It has made making 10 gallon batches so much easier - no more lifting heavy hot pots. It is very sturdy and stable and included leveling screws.

Each tier has a 65,000 BTU burner that heats up a your mash/wort but is also to manage at a constant temperature.

It is easy to assemble/disassemble in 5-10View attachment 771185 minutes and comes with a carrying case.

These are no longer made so they're hard to find so grab this one while you can.

I also have (3) 10 gallon like new Megapots available separately or included with this tower at a discount. They are configured as 1) valve and temp gauge 2) valve only 3) valve, temp gauge and false bottom. These are $200-$250 new depending on the config but will see all 3 for $450 or combined with the Center of Gravity for $650

Cheers

It is easy to assemble/disassemble in 5-10View attachment 771185 minutes and comes with a carrying case.

Cheers
Very interested in the Sculpture and Pots. Could you give me a list of everything you have?

Very interested in the Sculpture and Pots. Could you give me a list of everything you have?

The pots are described above.

I don't have a complete list and sadly this forum will not allow me to upload pics I took. Basically I have
2 6 gallon big mouth carboys
2 bottle capper, hundreds of caps
2 ph meters
hydrometer
multiple blow off valves
various water balance chemicals
various flavourings
complete grain/hop material for IPA
various keg taps
homebrew books
bottle fillers and tubing
copper wort cooler
chugger pump
and even more. If you want it all include your email and I can send photos.

Back