Centennial rules

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno. I loved centennial til I found citra. Zombie dust > Two hearted...

Sorry *shrugs*

That being said I do have 7 or 8 pounds of it from 2012 so I think a lot of two hearted will be made beginning of 2014.

I dunno. I loved centennial til I found citra. Zombie dust > Two hearted...

Sorry *shrugs*

That being said I do have 7 or 8 pounds of it from 2012 so I think a lot of two hearted will be made beginning of 2014.

What. The hell you say. Two hearted rules. Zombie dust is good as well. Citra is one of my favorites. Right there with chinook and cascade

Coincidentally, I just put a keg of Centennial SMaSH on-line today. Brewed with my home-grown hops, it's very tasty indeed.

Might not be the best medicine, but the multiple pours have been making me feel better about being sick with a cold :drunk:

Cheers!

Centennial is good but I also prefer Citra and Cascade. Maybe we can all agree on the "any hop that starts with C" rule?

@day_trippr
What malt did you use for the SMaSH?

And it *is* the best medicine in case there was question. Beer - good for whoever ales you. Pun intended.

Coincidentally I'm drinking Ruination right now. Definitely a fan of Centennial, but I just bottled an Amarillo/Citra IPA that smells and tastes amazing. I love that combination.

Back