Cat attack ! Call 911

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusKillion

Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-baby-bails-family-including-DOG-bedroom.html

Father calls 911 because his 22 pound cat is attacking the family . Baby pulled cats tail . Hey cat is going to get mad if you do that . Then father kicks cat . Hmmm . Wonder why the cat is mad ?

On a side note my pitbull tries to play with neighbors cat . it just slaps my dog in the nose . " get out of my yard dog " .
the other day it walks down the sidewalk and stops and sits down while my dog barks through the fence . the cat looks at me and then gets up and takes a couple steps up to the fence and reaches through . The dog stops barking and investigates . The cat slaps her in the nose . steps back and sits down again . does this twice before looking at me again and walking off.
Very embarrassed . My pitbull beat up by a cat .

my cousins cat went ape**** and tore up his daughter and wife a few years ago. animal control said it happens often when cats get old and he commended my cousin on the fact that the cat was still alive (this was the morning after the attack). he (animal control officer) said if it was his kid and wife, the cat would have died shortly after the attack!

A friend of mine had a bulldog who was harassed by the neighbors cat. The cat knew where the chain ended, so it would just sit outside the dogs reach which drove his dog nuts. The dog would haul after the cat, then choke himself when he came to the end of the leash. Getting tired of this my buddy lengthened the dogs chain by about 4', then sat back and watched for the cat to come by. Last time he saw the cat alive , its head was disappearing into his dogs mouth.

Good times. This post reminded me of this video. I know its wrong but I hyperventilate every time I see it:

[ame]http://youtu.be/jIoOJKLHeY0?t=14s[/ame]

Pound for pound cats are frighteningly strong.

The cat we bought this for died about 6 years ago.

Rumpelstiltskin was a tough cat. He used to swat my leg if I walked too close to him and he would bite my hand while I was sleeping.

image.jpg

Actually there is more to the story... A photo was leaked after the story broke. This was taken just moments before the incident occurred.

image.jpg

See the man took the cat's chap stick.

Cats are some bad ass mofo's!

And, I'm sorry, but I think the average cat owner is going to know better than to let a young child play with a cat. Young children are known to want to pull animal's tails, and cats are well known for hating that.

Except the orange tiger cat my parents had when my older bro was a toddler. Carried that cat around by the tail. Cat didn't seem to mind. By the time I was a little guy,it & the other cat wouldn't eat their food till we put ketchup on it. The black cat we have now loves my wife & sons,hugs & purrs with them. He barely tolerates me,it seems. & I saved him as a stray kitten?...It sucks to be me,apparantly.:confused:

I had a teeny tiny disabled cat. One day I came home to find teeny tiny cat in the dogs bed, sleeping peacefully. 140 pounds of badass cane corso was sitting dolefully looking at the situation. There was no way he was going to try shifting the cat!

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

Some cats are just... too laid back. When I was in high school, my parents got a B&W cow spotted cat that was my little sisters. This cat was brain damaged or something. It had no problem with my little sister carrying it around by its neck (arm under one arm and around his head. Climbed in her baby doll carriage to be pushed around and overall let her do anything she wanted to/with him. He did have a stoned look to him all the time though, so we thought that he must have had a heckuva stash hidden somewhere.

Different cat had at same time was the exact opposite. Would be purring like a chainsaw and approach you and rub against your leg. If you bent down to pet/scratch or acnowledge his prescence you would get shredded. Cats can be the definition of bipolar.

Latest posts

Back