Cascadian Dark Ale or Indian Jones Pale Bottom Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDA or NOT???

• I like the whole CDA thing.

• I will never call it Cascadian.

Results are only viewable after voting.
yeah, true. there are some sects that worship buddah as a god tho.

i think we might have run this thread far enough off course...

i think we might have run this thread far enough off course...

Bah...

this thread was pointless to begin with. There were already at last two other threads on the new style and there's nothing said in here that wasn't already said in the other threads.

i think we have given this thread some actual value finally.

:mug:

I try not to sweat the small stuff, but that can easilly be the path toward the dark side and utter uselessness.

For the enlightened pacifist, Texas ranger sure likes to interject to let us know how much he doesn't care.;)

I still maintain that " pro CDA or PHUCK CDA" is way different than other threads that boiled down to "what should we name this?"

I like you WALKER, and no matter how much you don't care will change that, lol.

Just saw another thread where someone was claiming the style was invented by the late Greg Noonan in Vermont. If that's true, than the crowd trying to name this a CDA are over 3,000 miles off.

Just saw another thread where someone was claiming the style was invented by the late Greg Noonan in Vermont. If that's true, than the crowd trying to name this a CDA are over 3,000 miles off.

But as they point out, facts are irrelevent. All that matters, is marketing, what they think, and popular opinion...........

This is how Hitler got a foothold in jolly old germany, convincing everyone that killing jews was a cool idea, despite evidence to the contrary.

But as they point out, facts are irrelevent. All that matters, is marketing, what they think, and popular opinion...........

This is how Hitler got a foothold in jolly old germany, convincing everyone that killing jews was a cool idea, despite evidence to the contrary.

I lol'd

Back