carbonation gadget for growlers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Totes

Reaction score
I've read a few times on this forum that bottle conditioning in growlers isn't ideal, that they are not made to withstand the pressure. Not sure how this could be any safer.
My OPINION is this is a ridiculously stupid product, If you can't finish a growler before it goes flat, you should get a growlet or a 22 bottle. I finally bought one of those 3 dollar growler caps and they kept the beer carbed for days. (bad beer which I finally dumped) Why would I want to recarb some oxidized flat beer?
And they named it 'Phssssh'? That's exactly the sound I made when I saw this ad.
I hope I get one for Christmas.

IMG_0426.jpg

I was just there on my lunch having one filled for a buddy's christmas present. I totally agree....if u can't drink a growler b4 it go's flat, don't buy one! Its not even a full 6 pack for cryin out loud! Hahahahahaha

Look at their marketing locations. Around here, gas stations only sell BMC. Most of the people who go to Mini-Marts for beer wouldn't even know what a growler is.

Latest posts

Back