Can't stop thinking about it....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannPM

Reaction score
Is it bad that at my bi-monthly work social, I grab a Fat Tire amber ale from the servers, pop the top, and head back up to my desk to browse homebrew material online? :drunk:

Anyone else find that they just can't stop thinking about brewing? :mug:

You will see! I have only been brewing abotu a year and a half to two years, and my garage is a small scale brewery.

It's been pretty slow at work and so, YES. Addicted to HBT...check in at work a couple times a day and then log in once I'm home with a beer in hand while SWMBO finishes up her mindless TV viewings pre-prime time. I think I've logged in every day, multiple times, for the last month!

Also brewed four 5G batches in two weeks last month and now trying to drain the kegs and make room so I can brew up the two recipes I've already got laying about the house! :eek:

Thats the great thing about the HBT mobile app, I never have to go without it. At least I think its great, my employer and SWMBO might think otherwise.

Back