Canadian Suppliers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuse

Reaction score
My first post so if I'm in the wrong section, I do apologize. I've made a bunch of batches from wort kits, got tired of bottling, looked into kegging and ended up here.Got the fridge and set up used and been thru a couple store bought 5g's. Reading old posts here solved my foam issues (longer hose) and have just put my first batch to CO2. I've still got a couple wort kits left but I would like to know a source for supplies to brew from scratch here. Either a Canadian source or an American source that is recommended. It's time for a little excitement! I am located in Southern Ontario. Also, I would like to add a second tap and in need of parts. Recommendations on that would be great to. Thanks.

Depending on how you want to order and what you are willing to pay for shipping and/or travel I would highly recommend a couple of places:

Beer and Wine Filter (http://www.beerandwinefilter.com/) for your hops and yeast. I have ordered from Bob and couple of times and he's super friendly, quick to respond to phone or email and very knowledgeable about his hops. He supplies to homebrewers like you and I but also has good contact with the craft brewing industry in S. Ontario. He's in Mississuaga but I have a friend who works there so he does my pick ups and saves me on shipping rates and it only costs me a couple of pints. ;)

Gilbertson & Page is where I go for my grain. Full bags only which may be an issue if you're only looking for a few pounds of something. I brew often enough that it's worth my while to drive to Fergus to pick up a few bags at a time. They charge a milling fee but, again, it's worth it for me to have grain ready to go at home.

Latest posts

Back