Canadian Kegerator users, help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronin

Reaction score
Hey I am ready to make a purchase of the stuff I need for a 2 tap setup through my fridge door.

I only have Cornelius Kegs at this point, and in the next few weeks will be racking my hobgoblin clone into one of em.

I want to know from fellow Canuks that have made their own door mount kegerators where they got the supplies? I need the hoses, CO2 tank, regulators / gauges, shanks, taps.... I prefer all in a kit format i.e. a 2 tap system all ready to "add to cart" easy to pick out... but who ships to Canada and does not cost a fortune!?

Definitely get everything you can through Simgo first. Then go elsewhere for the other stuff. The only issue is that you sort of need to know what you need from Simgo as you can't see pictures or order online. You call 'em up and tell them what you want.

Kal

Does Simgo have a catalog? Can you browse at their store?
Their Web leaves a lot to be desired, it would be nice to know the prices as you look through.

Simgo isn't really a place for end users like us to buy. They're basically a distributor that mostly sells to the hundreds of companies across the country that service bar & restaurant beverage dispending equipment.

Most of their product catalog is online. Just no prices. I doubt they have a storefront since it's not really meant for walk-ins.

They will sell to end users but you need to know what you want. You can rest assured that their prices well always be cheaper than going to a regular reseller (ex: Stuff like cornelius QD's are about 1/2 the price), but again you need to know what you need. Check prices elsewhere and then call them and place your order.

Kal

Back