Can someone please help me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgerBrigade

Reaction score
I'm looking for an administrator or TX brew to help me with a very pressing matter.
Thanks to all of your help I have gone commercial here in Monterey California.
I am producing a hard cider and I am on the shelves.
I'm working very hard to have a very professional company image however. the problem is this:
August 17, 2013 when I was trying to decide on names for the company I made thread called " just for fun contest" where I asked members of the community to help me figure out a name. Now when I search for my company name that thread comes up about third from the top in Google. This is an old archaic thread and no one looks at it or comments anymore because it is older than the hills and irrelevant. I'm hoping in admin or TX brew can delete this thread. I was a premium member and long-standing contributor to the forum so I'm hoping that an admin would be happy to help me with this issue.

Please guys and gals, help me out :)

Perhaps PM the mods, or mention them specifically.

@yooper @passedpawn @HBT_Admin

I'm looking for an administrator or TX brew to help me with a very pressing matter.
Thanks to all of your help I have gone commercial here in Monterey California.
I am producing a hard cider and I am on the shelves.
I'm working very hard to have a very professional company image however. the problem is this:
August 17, 2013 when I was trying to decide on names for the company I made thread called " just for fun contest" where I asked members of the community to help me figure out a name. Now when I search for my company name that thread comes up about third from the top in Google. This is an old archaic thread and no one looks at it or comments anymore because it is older than the hills and irrelevant. I'm hoping in admin or TX brew can delete this thread. I was a premium member and long-standing contributor to the forum so I'm hoping that an admin would be happy to help me with this issue.

Please guys and gals, help me out :)

Done. We don't usually delete threads Badger, but I understand and will make an exception this time. Good luck with your venture, and I hope you let us know how it's going from time to time.

Are you moderator? And if so you have a rule about deleting threads are outdated?

Are you moderator? And if so you have a rule about deleting threads are outdated?

Yes, and yes. Mods are strongly discouraged from deleting threads. Generally it's ok as long as there is no value to be found in the thread. It's up to the moderators discretion.

The reason we dont' delete threads is that the forum is like a repository of homebrewing (and other) information. Anything helpful is likely to remain so that others can find and use that information.

Outdated isn't really a consideration. I think in this case the feeling is that the information in the deleted thread wasn't that helpful to homebrewers compared to the benefit gained by removing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back