Can I Do It

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claphamsa

Professional Jezter PWNZR
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So, I moved, and im waaay behind on my beer (almost none) so I need to catch up. I have 5 carboys cooking. need to bottle 2 and brew 4 tomorrow. since i wont be able to brew in the end of the year (gov accountant). so i need t crank it out..... woot woot@ ill follow up today and later! see how i do! need to go to columbia for ingredients tomorrow,then get brewing and bottling!

MARATHON WOOOOOOO

apparnetly not! Im brewing my bock now! oatmeal stout is ready to bottle,. got clean bottels, but the IPA will not be bottles today, it needs another couple weeks to settle all the crap out.... so we can only shoot for 3 brews today :)

well.. 22 hours after starting Im just beginning the mash on my dopelbock. well make it even if not in the wanted timeframe!

well the dopplebock is done! Im gonna wait on the wit till next week (parents will be in town and the father wants to learn) but it was a fun start to the weekend!

Back