Cacao options

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriggerHappy

Reaction score
So my buddy brought me back some cacao beans to put in a brew. Yes the obvious choice is stout or porter. Didn't know if anyone had any other ideas on style or technique for using these, it's my first time

Make a mocha ipa like stone just came out with. Light dry body . Hoppy but great coffee and cacao flavors. I think that would be great!

Make a mocha ipa like stone just came out with. Light dry body . Hoppy but great coffee and cacao flavors. I think that would be great!

That could be interesting. I did really enjoy their coffee IPA Dayman. Thanks for the idea.

Yea, that would be a good one, I just bought a 6 pack of the Mucho IPA. I was quite impressed with it, it was different and I like to try different combinations. Or even the Founders Breakfast Stout. I just did that one and the initial tasting were good. But if you try it post it up, I might be interested in it.

Back