• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York C&W CRATE CO. Plastic beer bottle-cases buffalo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlwahler

Reaction score
I have (6) brand new cases. They each hold 24 12oz bottles. I bought them back when I was bottling but switched to kegging right before I got them. They're all assembled but never used. What they are is plastic cases. You can put wet bottles or anything in them and they wipe up and store easily. I'm looking to sell all six together and definitely not interested in shipping. I'm looking for $80 for all six. I paid over $100 for them. I think they were $120 when I got them. If interested please call or text. (716)846-4331. Mike

image.jpg

Still got these? Still not interested in shipping? Shouldn't be too bad if they were broken down first...

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Bump still available. They don't come apart easily for shipment they are actually screwed together

Back