• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BYO BoGo List of 'wanters' 50/50 splits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I"m interested in one. As a heads up I may not be able to get the payment out until Friday, I figured it would be only fair to let you know.

Looks like they have an online form set up for existing subscribers to submit the request online. All you need to do is go to http://byo.com/2for1 , fill in your Zip Code & Account# (7-digit number on the 2nd line of the label. Mine had a 0 in front that had to be removed). From there, you confirm your mailing address, enter the mailing info for your "friend" and then chose a "Payment Method". I chose "Bill Me", which actually allowed both parties to be billed $16.50 separately!

I got my card today. PM me if you wish to split it. $16.50 paypal as gift (the usual arrangement). :mug:

EDIT: offer taken! Thanks!

I also got my card yesterday. Let me know if interested. Same deal... $16.50 PayPal.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I just got my card as well. PM me if you want to split it. $16.50 through PayPal as a gift.

Edit: My gift offer is now gone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

Edit... Got one..

I'll take one of anyone has a subscription available. Shoot me a PM.

I just got my order form in the mail, PM me if you want to split it.

Update: With no takers, I decided to gift my other subscription to a fellow brewer. While I got my initial subscription from paying half, I'd rather give it away than decline it. I know a guy who does a lot for other brewers, but doesn't receive BYO. Maybe some of you know worthy recipients too.

I stand corrected: BYO has informed me that the 2 for 1 deal is only for 1 year subscriptions/renewals. Sorry for raising > dashing anyone's hopes.

I have been contacted by someone here that was interested in sharing the 2 year subscription, and I hope he is still interested in the single year - it is still the best deal out there. If he is no longer interested I will repost.

I got one in the mail today as well. Both print and digital included with subscription. $16.50 gift via PayPal.

PM me if interested.

I got mine this way, looking to pay it back.

I got one in the mail today as well. Both print and digital included with subscription. $16.50 gift via PayPal.

PM me if interested.

Can be processed Immediately, and will provide confirmation.

I've also got one. PM me if you're interested in splitting it. or I can just jump on with someone else here.. who needs one?

Latest posts

Back