Bulk Honey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustAMom

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Is anyone looking for some Honey atm? I'm in Alberta and have about 1200 LBS of honey to sell. Straight from the bees! Hives are located near Elnora AB and Rocky Mnt House.

We have some Wildflower honey from our hives in Rocky Mnt. and we have mostly our canola honey which is near Elnora.

Happy brewing guys!

I would bee ( 🤣 ) very interested in some of the Wildflower honey! I'm in Calgary, so shipping wouldn't be too much of a bother. Shoot me a PM with your rates and I will let you know.

Thanks very much!

Do you require bulk sales? I just started making mead and I'm actually looking to buy from someone with hives. It wouldn't be a lot at first but it may end up growing over time. I'm located in Grande Prairie

Hey! No we sell our honey in different sizes. Just let me know how much your thinking about? We would have to ship to you. Unless you make trips to edmonton.

What is rapeseed/canola honey like? What kind of flavor profile?

I am going to guess that it is pretty light and neutral.

The canola honey has larger "grains" reminds me of a brown sugar while Wildflower is finer like between powder sugar and white and I find is sweater. Hope that helps :)

Do you require bulk sales? I just started making mead and I'm actually looking to buy from someone with hives. It wouldn't be a lot at first but it may end up growing over time. I'm located in Grande Prairie

Hey! No we sell our honey in different sizes. Just let me know how much your thinking about? We would have to ship to you. Unless you make trips to edmonton.

I'm starting 8 weeks of school for my trade on Monday so right now my only limit is price. Do you have a set $/LB or is it based on order size, delivery etc? I was thinking between 10-30LBS because my family uses honey for lots of stuff anyways.

I'm starting 8 weeks of school for my trade on Monday so right now my only limit is price. Do you have a set $/LB or is it based on order size, delivery etc? I was thinking between 10-30LBS because my family uses honey for lots of stuff anyways.

Out 3 pound tubs are $15. Wildflower is $12.50 for 1kg

Out 3 pound tubs are $15. Wildflower is $12.50 for 1kg
Perfect! I'll have to get back to you on Monday that way I know where I'm at financially with school but I'll definitely be getting some! Could you send me contact information so I can call or email you on Monday? I don't know how to send a personal message on this forum right now.

Perfect! I'll have to get back to you on Monday that way I know where I'm at financially with school but I'll definitely be getting some! Could you send me contact information so I can call or email you on Monday? I don't know how to send a personal message on this forum right now.

I'll send u a pm. There's an envelope top right corner ;)

Back