Built the collar after all - here is the finished product!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrkinYards

Reaction score
Pretty pumped! I still had to dremel about 1" of insulation out of the lid to clear the lines coming out of the kegs. Turned out pretty good, now I just need all my beer to be ready! Running to home depot to get some hose clamps because I got Oetiker Clamps on accident and don't have the tool for them.

I'll post some pictures of the interior once I get back.

380775_10100143496618686_26500022_40396192_48303926_n.jpg

Here is the inside - on a side note: why are the perlick SO easy to pull. Is there a way to make them not so easy so there is a little less chance of accidentally bumping them open?

IMAG1001.jpg

OrkinYards said:
Here is the inside - on a side note: why are the perlick SO easy to pull. Is there a way to make them not so easy so there is a little less chance of accidentally bumping them open?

I have a sticky 575s. Haves cleaned it thoroughly. It just doesn't pull forward as easily as my other two. I'll trade ya!

orkin, i just screw down the top of the faucets to get the handles to pull the way i like. can you tighten down the top part a little more?

OrkinYards said:
So I'm guessing one I get some beer through them they will stick a little more?

Not necessarily. It doesn't "stick" it's just a tighter pull than my other two perlicks. I've cleaned it twice and to no avail. I don't know what's up with that tap. The others have run just as much beer through them and they are perfect.

Back