Buffalo, NY Brewer here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffaloBrewster

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have been brewing for a while now and figured its time to sign on up. I'm president of a local home brewers association called Buffalo Brewsters. We are currently in the planning stages of opening a micro brewery in the Buffalo area. Nice to meet everyone and cheers!

Another Buffalo Brewer (not part of Brewsters) - I haven't heard of the Brewsters either - I have heard of Community Beer Works or whatever they are called

I'm in the market for a cheap 3-5 gallon plastic bucket. Do either one of you guys have one for sale? Craigslist is pretty bare and I don't really want to spend $35 bucks for a new one.

3-5 gallon plastic bucket? Try Lowes or HD, like $5 w/lid.

Are those good to use? Some people say yes while others say no. I read that some people get food grade buckets from bakeries around town with lids - so I am trying to call some people.

Are those good to use? Some people say yes while others say no. I read that some people get food grade buckets from bakeries around town with lids - so I am trying to call some people.

Those buckets work fine for short term. I wouldn't age anything in them though.

Hey guys thanks for the greetings. We are a fairly new organization. Only been around since June. Most people haven't heard of us as all 12 of us are friends and family and sill aren't very active in the community yet. We are mostly for fun and do club events.

Next year after being in operation for a full year , you will probably hear more from us. Cheers!

Hey all. Another Buffalo Brewer here. Small 2 person operation running off of Symphony Circle area. Anyone know of any brew clubs local? looking to get some feedback on some brews.

I'm in the sultans of swig. We meet at Gene McCarthy's on the 3rd Monday of the month at 7:30 (people usually start showing up around 6:30 for some warm up pints...). Most of the meeting is spent sampling others brews. We have quite a few BJCP judges who can provide good feedback. My beers have improved a lot since I joined. Usually about 20-25 members make the meetings.

We also have a social on the first monday of the month that rotates around the area. Feel free to stop in for a meeting and see if you like it.

Latest posts

Back